Effective Date: October 27, 2023
2. Data We Collect
Depending on your interactions with our website, we may collect the following types of data:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, and username.
- Contact Data: includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes IP address, browser type, and version, time zone setting, and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
3. How We Use Your Data
- To register you as a new customer.
- To provide you with content and services.
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products, services, marketing, and user experiences.
4. Data Protection
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered, or disclosed. Access to your personal data is limited to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know.
5. Third-party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
7. Your Rights
Depending on the jurisdiction, you may have rights to access, correct, delete, or restrict the use of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Contact Us
Helen Mantilla, LLC